On this episode, we discuss the HealthIMPACT Fall Forum coming up September 30th – October 2nd, 2020. Shahid Shah, our co-host and the HealthIMPACT Forum Chair, tells us it’s a “No BS and No PowerPoint” event that’s intended to be more of a conversation than a series of presentations. The goal is to get healthcare leaders together and facilitate a conversation amongst peers about the work they’re doing in the real world.
We also talk about what it’s like to host a conference virtually and the techniques you can use to simulate the best parts of in-person conferences.
What you’ll learn at the HealthIMPACT Forum (from their website):
- Building a sustainable innovation strategy in a post COVID world – lessons learned during rapid innovation deployment
- Lessons learned from the rapid deployment of telemedicine technologies in the diagnosis and treatment of COVID and non-COVID Patients
- Digital Health’s role in addressing gaps in health equity and applications of SDoH to response and recovery
- Tracking, testing, tracing, and treatment – Evaluating Digital Health’s role in supporting ongoing public health surveillance, driving interoperability, and addressing privacy concerns
- Connected thermometers, wearables, and digital engagement tools for early control and treatment
- VR and Chatbot applications to retain and boost capacity and ensure effective workflow resource planning volume management during and after a surge
- Ensuring clinicians’ access to timely evidence-based information – dashboard and clinical information tools
- Real-world evidence, and cross-sector collaboration – The coming together – lessons learned from singular focus
HealthIMPACT Live Fall Forum is open to providers, payers, pharma, and patients and closed to non-sponsoring vendors. Apply to attend here.
Checkout conversations from past HealthIMPACT events here.
Listen to the interview right here:
Or, watch the recording on YouTube.
Or, find it on your favorite podcast network such as:
Trying to drive change within your healthcare organization? Launching a new product? Having trouble getting decision-makers’ attention and buy-in?
We’ll help you understand the whole picture so that you can align your innovation with the things decision-makers care about. And then we’ll help you execute It’s not easy, but it’s possible and we’ll help you get there. Sign up here and we’ll keep you up to date on healthcare industry news with podcasts, blog posts, conference announcements and more. No fluff. No hype. Just the valuable (and often not-so-obvious) information you need to get things done.
Music by StudioEtar