I’m at HIMSS18 in Las Vegas. That’s the annual Health Information Management Systems Society conference that brings together around 45,000 people each year to advance Health IT. I’ll be here all week and will do my best to bring you along with me. Here’s the plan:
1. I’ll post a new show each day at HIMSS recapping what I experienced/learned the day before. Make sure you’re subscribed at your favorite podcast source so you don’t miss them. Most popular:
2. I’ll grab impromptu interviews at the various events, in the hallways, at the meetups and happy hours and include them in #1. If you’re around and you want to participate just let me know.
3. I’ll be recording shorter than normal spots with vendors and thought leaders throughout the week and releasing those as 10-15 minute #HCBiz Bytes from HIMSS18 in the days and weeks after the conference.
I’ll be covering/attending:
- Power Press Party (Sunday)
- HIMSS/SHIEC INTEROPERABILITY & HIE SYMPOSIUM: FACILITATING PERSON-CENTERED INTEROPERABLE HIE TO MANAGE COMPLEX POPULATIONS (Monday)
- NHIT Collaborative Leadership Conference: Leveraging Health IT to Address Health Disparities (Tue/Wed)
- NODE Health Innovation Roundtable (Wed)
- New Media Meetup (Wed)
Plus, I have a ton of vendor interviews lined up throughout.
It’s gonna be a fun week! As you can see, my schedule is packed, but let me know if there’s something else you think I should cover.
Most importantly, I’d love to meet you. If you’ll be there you can track me down at one of the events listed above or ping me on twitter (@dflee30).
Check it out on:
Or, listen right here: